The position for Vocational Learning Advisor in Wales is no longer available
Vocational Learning Advisor
VW Group Apprenticeship Vocational Learning Advisor- Wales
Job title: Vocational Learning Advisor
Location: Wales - candidate needs to be located around the M5 area
Overall responsibility for the Learner progression and enhancement of the VW Group Apprenticeship Programme throughout their market area. Progress and assess learner qualifications, dealer visit and requirements in alignment to LSC, Awarding Bodies and Volkswagen Group
To recruit a caseload of learners from self generated and given leads
The assessment, progression and completion of learners in line with the NVQ code of Practice
Promote commercial learning in sites
* Responsibility for assigned market area of VW Group outlets.
* Responsibility for apprentice recruitment & market penetration
* Responsibility for Learner skills matrix / competency based delivery / work based learning
* Responsibility for framework achievement, progression and Learner Starts within Market Area
* Responsibility for Learner Review completion within Region
* Responsibility for retention of learners
* Support apprentice completions / inductions when required
* Support Recruitment & Sales Coordinator with recruitment drive
* Weekly reports to Line Manager:-
- Market penetration by brand / year / area
- L2 / L3 framework achievement
- Amount of leavers in month and total YTD
- Amount of vacancies
- Health & Safety position
- Skills matrix implementation / WBL feedback / Learner visits
* Ensure compliance with client contracts and to external assessment and quality procedures, including awarding bodies, BVQI, ALI and IiP
* Ensure all areas comply with company operational requirements /procedures
* To maximise profitable business opportunities
* Communicate "good practice" within sessions to inter region
Qualifications & Requirements
Motor Industry time served.
A strong technician with a good knowledge of VWG - ideally would have worked for VW, Audi or Skoda.
A master technician would be ideal - will be trained to become a qualified trainer.
Technical automotive experience is most important
Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills, self motivation and business acumen.
Experience in holding meetings with external parties.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check
My client is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation with revenue of circa £3bn and an order book in excess of £12 billion.
Interested? Please forward your CV as soon as possible or call for more information.
We experience very high response rates to our vacancy advertisements. We do not however feel this is any excuse for not acknowledging your application and as part of our total candidate care initiative we will always endeavour to do so. If you have not heard from us 4 working days from the date of your application please contact us for an explanation.
EnjoyTechnical acts as an employment agency and as an employment business as defined by the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. EnjoyTechnical is an equal opportunities employer and offers a free and confidential service to candidates. Enjoy Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Enjoy Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.