The position for Business Admin/Management Assessor - Newcastle in Newcastle upon Tyne is no longer available
Business Admin/Management Assessor - Newcastle
Are you a qualified NVQ Assessor? Have you assessed Business Admin, Customer Service, Team Leading and IT? Have you worked across full Apprenticeship frameworks? Are you looking for a new challenge?
A large national Training Provider are seeking to expand their team and are looking for a qualified Business Admin Assessor with the ability to assess Customer Service, Team Leading and/or IT to join their growing team to be based and work in the Newcastle area, with additional work across the North East region when needed.
This role is being offered on a F/T permanent basis, being based from home heavily working out in the field/workplace.
The role will involve assessing Business Admin predominantly and in addition Customer Service, Team Leading and/or IT Apprenticeships at levels 2 and 3, including the delivery of Functional Skills, Tech Cert and ERR. Experience of all these areas is desirable.
Initially there will be Employer Engagement responsibilities to grow the existing caseload in size, therefore the ideal applicant must be conversant with Apprenticeship programmes and promoting the benefits to employers and learners alike.
This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience of the Business Admin industry to managerial level to provide professional assessment and support to learners in their workplaces across the region enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting and assessing learners in the workplace
- Maintaining documentation on learners' records
- Liaising with Learners, Verifiers and Management
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed standards
This role will suit an excellent communicator who has experience of an office environment, ideally as an Office Manager who has also had a customer facing role and is looking to work with and support learners.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A1, D32/33 or TAQA Level 3 Qualified
- Teaching Qualification - PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, CertEd, PGCE
- Knowledge of Key Skills/Functional Skills and Tech Certs
- Own transport and flexibility to travel across wider region where needed
In return you will be offered:
- a starting salary of between £17,381 - £19,163pa (dependent on qualifications)
- Business Mileage from home at 40p per mile
- 30 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Audio-visual equipment - laptop, mobile, printer, scanner etc
- Training for Teaching Quals if needed
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood Education are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.