The position for Early Years/Foundation Teacher required in Nottingham is no longer available
Early Years/Foundation Teacher required
TeacherActive are urgentley looking to employ a hard working and motivated early years foundation teacher , to work in a high achieving primary school just outside the centre of Nottingham. Working in the Reception class , you will need to have good experience and engaging idea's towards teaching.
The school pride themselves on giving the children the best opportunity to progress and develop and we want a teacher who will keep this ethos in place. The school have a very supportive group of senior staff and are always looking to improve.
To apply email your CV or call 0115 853 2888
Ideally you will be/have:
* NQT - EYFS or PGCE with foundation experience
* Ability to build good relationships and rapport with staff and pupils
* Experience of working with challenging and mixed ability pupils
* The ability to deliver creative lessons in line with the curriculum
* An enthusiastic attitude
In return you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay which is hassle free.
* A motivational working environment.
* Great prospects for long term work.
* A dedicated team of consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry.
Applicants will initially be screened over the telephone to test suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced police disclosure, identity checks and professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer candidates leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive operates as a Recruitment Agency in providing permanent job-seeking services and as a Recruitment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services