The position for Field Service Engineer in Stoke on Trent is no longer available
Field Service Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving, highly successful business who are leaders in their field, supplying highly specialised machines to a wide variety of industries. This exciting role offers the chance to travel extensively both in the UK and worldwide so calls for applicants who can work on their own initiative and manage their own workload,
To install and service machines in the UK, Europe and World Wide, providing training to customers.
- To help organize and run trade shows, including the layout / building of the stands.
- To provide technical support within Customer data base.
- To resolve mechanical and electrical issues.
- To assist in developing and adding to the quality of the products and services.
- To be able to provide accurate information and advice to customers.
-To build strong relationships with existing customers and develop that relationship to utilize our products and services within the company.
- Identify new business opportunities associated with our products and services.
- Ensure all company systems and procedures are effectively operated within company guidelines.
Previous experience in a field based role, servicing and repairing electronic equipment is necessary although consideration will be given to candidates who have carried out this type of work internally and are looking for the chance to progress to a service role.