The position for Technical Product Specialist (Home Entertainment) in Woking is no longer available
Technical Product Specialist (Home Entertainment)
Technical Product Specialist: A Technical Product Specialist, preferably with an interest in Audio Visual or Hi-Fi systems is required to join the leading provider of high-end products, solutions and services to the hi-fi, home theatre and entertainment markets within the UK.
The Technical Product Specialist will become the knowledge centre for more than 1,700 products that span all aspects of vision, sound and the living experience within the home. This wide-ranging portfolio includes brands at the forefront of the hi-fi and audio-visual sectors, with recognised industry leaders of cable interconnects, multi-room entertainment systems and furniture solutions. You will deliver technical support and training to customers and staff both face to face and via the telephone.
* To provide technical product support across the product range
* Presentation of product training courses
* Maintaining the training equipment and setting up new training stations
* Site visits to resolve technical issues / programming
* Developing new training courses & materials
* The on-going development of the Academy (increasing attendance numbers year on year)
* Attending & organising regional training events/shows and exhibitions
Skills & Experience:
* Full driving license for travelling between sites
* British Passport holder for possible occasional international travel
* Experience with audio visual and custom installation products is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Product Specialist with a passion for leading edge electronics, who enjoys working in a fast paced close knit product technical support team with a can-do attitude and a sense of humour. If you enjoy Audio products and technology in general, then you may have just found your perfect job.