The position for IT Manager – to £45k – South West Lo in South West London is no longer available
IT Manager – to £45k – South West Lo
IT Manager – to £45k – South West London
IT Manager with strong planning and strategy skills is required by a not for profit organisation based in South West London. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £45,000.
• Management and development of the school network and communication systems.
• Management of the IT support team to deliver a first class service to all end users.
• Maintenance of the school infrastructure to ensure a high level of availability to all end users and in particular to enhance the teaching and administration experiences
• Development of all staff in the use of the IT systems.
Key skills / experience
• A demonstrable understanding and interest in the present and future use of IT and social networking.
• Significant experience in the management and implementation of MS Windows network infrastructures.
• A sound knowledge of server maintenance, switched networks and network security
• A proven track record in the ability to influence others at all levels of the organisation including the ability to operate in a team environment
• A proven ability to manage and develop others.
Salary – to £45,000
Location – South West London