The position for Dell Field Engineer in Wiltshire is no longer available
Dell Field Engineer
My client, a market leading global IT services business provides superior hardware-focused, technology field service support to both residential and commercial Dell customers.
Do you have the drive, technical aptitude, and interpersonal skills to perform component-level, hardware repair in a manner that exceeds the customer's expectations and solves their problems quickly and effectively! If the answer is yes this is an excellent, entry-level technical opportunity for you to become part of a dedicated team of professionals as a Dell Field Service Technician.
Customer calls are typically conducted Monday through Friday during general business hours.
The following services are provided:-
Warranty and installation services for
- Dell desktops, laptops and printers
- Fault diagnosis
- Software and peripheral installation
- PC Health checks
- Data Transfer
- PC/Network installation
- Operating system upgrades
You will have:-
- Knowledge of/Experience in PC/Laptop repair or;
- A+ Certification or;
- Other recognised qualifications in PC repair/service and;
- Driving license and Reliable Vehicle
- Ability to travel to the customerís location
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently
We are particularly keen to consider candidates who have good qualifications and wish to make the first move into an IT career. This includes graduates with computer degrees.
Successful candidates will enjoy the following benefits:-
- Work from home
- Flexible earnings. You will be self employed and rewarded based upon the number of calls you complete.
- Dell certification training at no charge (DCSE)
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a rewarding environment.