The position for ASIC Development Engineer in Bristol is no longer available
ASIC Development Engineer
ASIC Development Engineer - Bristol
ASIC/DSP Development Engineer ? C/VHDL/script languages/SoC/LSI Logic/FPGA
We are urgently looking to recruit a talented ASIC Development Engineer for a well respected organisation based in Bristol.
You will review requirements, specifications, and designs with the product development team. You will then develop and run the required software verification environment and use synthesis tools to produce the resulting silicon design.
Bachelor's (undergraduate) degree or equivalent experience in Electronics, Computer Engineering or an equivalent hardware design discipline.
Experience and knowledge:
* 5 years C and VHDL software development experience.
* 5 years experience in system on chip (SoC) and FPGA development
for LSI Logic, Altera and Xilinx.
* 2 years experience using scripting languages
* 3 years experience in Mentor Graphics and Quartus ASIC/FPGA EDA tools.
* 3 DSP development.
* Synthesis tools experience, esp. Mentor?s Catapult C synthesis.
Want to know more please call Laura now on 01749 841318