The position for Helpdesk Manager / Team Lead - Bolton - £40k in Bolton is no longer available
Helpdesk Manager / Team Lead - Bolton - £40k
Support Desk / Service Desk Manager - Bolton. Working within a busy IT department, for a successful software house, you'll be looking for a role where you'll take responsibility for the IT support/service delivery function, making a proactive contribution to the continual improvement of products and services offered by the company and more specifically the Support Team.
Service Desk Team Leader/Manager - 2nd / 3rd Line Support - Proven Track Record of ITIL Management
You'll be looking for a role where you're both hands on as well as having a management responsibility. Looking after a small support team of 5 people, you'll manage all communication that comes in and out of the service desk as well as ensuring that all Service desk SLA's are met. The Service desk supports the IT infrastructure of their Greater Manchester based HQ as well as a host of external companies on a global scale. Knowledge of database technologies, SQL/Access as well as Windows Server (2003 and 2008) will be essential for this role.
Technical requirements for this role:
* Strong Microsoft experience
* Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
* Database technologies such as SQL or Access
* Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
* Experience of working within an ITIL service delivery environment.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To manage the service desk function across Hardware, Software, Servers and Infrastructure.
* To work on the service desk providing IT support across 2nd and 3rd Line.
* To report to management on IT support performance (KPI's and SLA's)
* To be responsible for all mobile communications including and contracts and handsets.
* To take on infrastructure projects when required.
* To consult with other business units with regards to incidents and problems.
You'll also have excellent communication skills as well as a track record of picking up new technologies quickly in a busy helpdesk environment. Great Role - APPLY NOW!