The position for Procurement Systems Implementation Consultant / Project Manager in London is no longer available
Procurement Systems Implementation Consultant / Project Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Implementation Consultant to secure a high profile role with this leading provider of Procurement and supply management software. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• The management, delivery and documentation of high quality technical implementations in enterprise scale environments.
• Supporting the client through initial assessment through to full implementation and change management support, providing advice and detailed content at each stage.
• Identify and confidently communicate relevant solutions that will benefit the client.
• Prepare and maintain clear client delivery plans against objectives.
• Work collaboratively and transparently with client resources to ensure overall success.
To secure this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate a strong background of implementing at least one of the following areas: eSourcing, Contract management, SRM, Spend Analysis, P2P, Catalog management, ERP Supply Chain Solutions. Certification such as Prince 2 would be a benefit but this is not essential as Prince 2 training will be provided where needed as part of the package.
This an opportunity to secure a role in an organisation who understand that their people are their most important asset. As a result they enjoy an enviable reputation for training and career development, this, along with their competitive salaries, generous bonus scheme and extensive benefits package ensures that they are regarded as the best employer to work for within their industry.