The position for Business/Change Management Consultant in Reading is no longer available
Business/Change Management Consultant
Business Consultant/Change Management Consultancy
You will liaise directly with new and existing customers in a Project environment within the UK Professional Services Team.
Your primary focus will be the delivery of projects (Change Management Consultancy) and implementing the Data Management and Multi-Channel data publishing solution
You will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager in the analysis of customer requirements and will be responsible for
defining and documenting the customer specific solution design and for configuring MasterData Management and Multi-
* Ensure a structured approach to the analysis of customer
requirements and the definition of solutions in line
with agreed requirements.
* Provide written documentation, defining customer
requirements and the resultant configuration to
address those requirements.
* Where appropriate, liaise with Solution Architects,
Research and Development and Custom Development to
define customised solutions and integrations to meet
specific customer needs.
* Configure the application in line with the
documented Solution design.
* Provide application support and training.
* Maintain knowledge of the latest developments within the
* Provide technical input in relation to the solution and
other aspects of an end-to-end solution throughout all
phases of new customer projects, customers change
requests and during post-live support.
* Analyse customer needs and propose appropriate
* Deliver and review technical specifications, ensuring alignment
with overall company policy and architectural standard.
* Configure software in line with stated customer
(60-100 travel days expected per annum).
* Proven track record in project delivery (Project Management - Change Management consultancy, Lean/Six Sigma skills)
* Skills in one or more of the following areas: XML, MS Excel, HTML, UNSPSC, e-commerce solutions, Retail, Analysis.
* Experience of delivering training and technical application experience.
* Systems integration experience.
* Previous experience working with Database Publishing Systems (CMS), Product Information Management (PIM) systems or
Master Data Management (MDM) systems a distinct advantage.
* Experience within a retail systems environment an advantage
* Desktop publishing (Quark/ InDesign) experience an advantage.
* Business Analysis experience an advantage.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent Customer Service ethics/skills.
* Ability to adapt to changes in fast moving environment, based on Customer requirements.
* Ability to work in a structured and disciplined manner and operate using own initiative.
* Experience in a customer facing consulting role a distinct advantage (industrial experience from Retail, Travel and/or Distribution).
* Experience working within an IT project environment
* Experience of integration projects
* An IT, science, Maths or business degree is advantageous