The position for Technical Client Director / Consultant in City of London is no longer available
Technical Client Director / Consultant
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Client Director / Consultant with a great academic history and project management skills to join an international software company.
* Technical Client Director / Consultant
The Company -
* This is an excellent opportunity to progress into a software house which is at the forefront of their industry which can offer support, training and working alongside some of the brightest people in the software world.
* Positions available in London & Cambridge offices
Requirements for the role of Technical Client Director / Consultant -
* This company only take on the brightest people in the technical world, so regardless of experience, you must be Degree educated in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or similar subject with at least a 2:1 or above from a leading international university with a fantastic academic record - A's & B's a A-Level (or equiv) etc!
* Experienced in an enterprise customer facing role - if you come from any of the following backgrounds it would be a very good match: Technical Account Manager / Applications Engineer / Project Manager / Technical Consultant
* Ability to understand technical design specifications
* Experienced in technical project implementation
* Proven experience of running successful projects - including enforcing deadlines and schedules
* Fantastic communication skills both verbal and written, with experience of writing business correspondence.
* Personal situation will allow some travel - occasionally across Europe.
* Ability to analyse clients business purposes, needs and goals.
Responsibilities for the role of Technical Client Director / Consultant -
* Responsible for client implementations, client satisfaction and client performance and support.
* Interfacing with customer engineering teams, project managers, legal services, operations and other internal teams
* Ensure the success of the clients program while making recommendation to improve internal and external processes.
* Assisting the sales team with new business.
Why would you apply-
* You have the excellent academic background required
* You currently hold a role within a technical environment with lots of customer-facing aspects - previous suitable applicants have been Technical Account Managers / Applications Engineers / Project Managers / Technical Consultant
* You are looking for a move into a company with a host of progression opportunities
* You want to work with the latest cutting-edge technologies
Applications for the role of Technical Client Director / Consultant -
* If you tick the above boxes and would be interested in finding out more then we would love to hear from you - please send an updated CV .
* Please be assured your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would never send out your CV without speaking to you first.
* Computer People are an equal opportunities employer. Computer People are operating as a Recruitment Agency.
Keywords - Technical Client / Support / Account Management / Software Engineer / Technical Consulting / Project manager / programme manager / client services / applications support / applications engineering / Technical Account Managers / Application Engineers / Project Managers / Technical Consultant