The position for Systems Administrator in London is no longer available
Systems Administrator London
Are you an IT expert? If so then this could be a fantastic new opportunity for you to showcase your strong technical skills within a dynamic and growing online travel business. Our client is an ambitious online travel company who are seeking a strong Systems Administrator who is capable of managing and various different types of IT platforms. If you are a veteran IT expert, a great opportunity awaits you on the IT super-highway!
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, you will be responsible for maintaining and managing various different forms of IT platforms and infrastructures, as well as developing and implementing new system enhancements.
- Managing of a Linux based server infrastructure
- Managing of a Windows based server infrastructure and internal IT admin
- Ideally 3-5 years solid IT system admin experience
- Familiar with Monitoring tools
- Experience of working with Windows and Linux based server platforms
- Experience of running highly scalable Web and Backend platforms on Linux/Appache
- Experience with deployment automation such as Puppet, as well as monitoring and web analytics
- Consolidating network platforms and data centres
- Firewall and load balancer configuration
- Familiar with deployment automation
- Level 1 - 3 support of front-end web implementation and back-end systems
- Experience consolidating platform
- Preferable some development experience
- Responsible and a driver of deliveries
You will receive a very attractive basic salary along with the opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing business, and to have a real impact and say in the company's IT decision-making process.
If you feel your skills and experience match the job requirements and you would like to be considered for this excellent role please contact Michael R at Travel trade Recruitment on 0207 347 5060 quoting reference 9313-MRU13 or email