The position for Java Web Application Developer (Graduate Cons.) in Cambridge is no longer available
Java Web Application Developer (Graduate Cons.)
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Java Web Application Developer to join a fantastic Cambridge based software house developing Java Web Applications.
Position - Java Web Application Developer
Location - Cambridge
Salary - £25k - £35k + gym + healthcare + 25 days holiday
Requirements for Java Web Application Developer -
* Commercial experience in Java Development (if you are a graduate this can be from a placement year).
* Experience with Java Web Frameworks
* Knowledge of MySQL or similar relational database
* While a degree is required if coming in at entry level, my client is happy to accept applications from candidates without a degree with commercial working experience in Java Development.
Responsibilities for Java Web Application Developer -
* My client develops five key Java products and one of these is an Information Management System. At present there is one senior developer responsible for development of this product. Due to recent success and growth there is a need for another Java Developer to come on board and work on the core development of this product.
* Technologies used within the role are: Java, MySQL, Java Web Frameworks and Hibernate.
Applications for Java Web Application Developer -
* If you are a Java Developer with commercial experience developing web applications, or a graduate who has completed a placement year in Java Development, then we would love you hear from you. Please apply attaching an updated CV
* Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
* Computer People are operating as an Employment Agency. Computer People are an equal opportunities employer.
Keywords - Java / Software Engineer / Software Developer / Web Developer / Applications Developer / Programmer Analyst / Computer Science / Engineering / Hibernate / MySQL