The position for Customer Support Technician- Renewable Energy in Milton Keynes is no longer available
Customer Support Technician- Renewable Energy
When you think about where you want your career to be a year from now - 5 years from now? Where do you picture yourself?
What about working within one of the world's fastest growing industries? Using the combined forces of Solar Power and Technology and Communications to produce safe and reliable planet friendly energy solutions. Working within an organisation dedicated to giving you and me the tools to achieve a zero energy footprint
If this appeals to you - please read on.
Our client continues to expand their global presence- we are looking for
a Customer Support Technician will support solar PV installers, system owners and our authorized distributors when using microinverters and their ancillary products and services, more specifically the communication gateway and monitoring software.
The following tasks represent the main duties and responsibilities for this role. However, other specific tasks may be assigned by the Technical Manager according to the needs of the business.
* Respond to customer enquiries, via phone and email.
* Troubleshoot technical issues related either to the electrical configuration or to TCP/IP data networking.
* Assist installers with activation of new installations
* Document all activity in the CRM system.
* Track field-issues for proper feedback to the Technical Manager.
* Promote the microinverter solution in a professional manner.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Maintain a positive, proactive, customer satisfaction focused attitude.
* Be an active member of the team.
* Strive for continuous improvement.
* Maintain personal skill set by staying abreast of best practices.
* Open-minded and enthusiastic approach.
* Ability to multi-task in a very dynamic and start-up environment.
* Sufficiently understand the operations of our products and services.
* Educated in either some form of electronics or electrical engineering.
* Proven experience with computer networking.
* Ability to learn regulatory requirements for grid-connected PV systems and installations.
* Experience with solar PV systems and UK regulatory requirements would be a distinct advantage.