The position for IT Support Analyst - Surrey - Permanent in Surrey is no longer available
IT Support Analyst - Surrey - Permanent
Our client is urgently seeking an IT Support Analyst working at their Head Office in Surrey.
Although primarily this is a 2nd Line Support function the client is looking for someone that has previous experience of managing 3rd parties and outsourcers as this is becoming an integral part of the role.
Shift pattern: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm - These hours will be confirmed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years` experience of working within 2nd line support, in a desktop or deskside role
- Good knowledge of MS Windows 2000/XP, Windows NT 4.0 and MS Windows XP
- Previous experience of working with Wyse Terminals
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and a friendly personality with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff both technical and non-technical
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible individual that is able to work on their own initiative and remain calm and professional at all times.
Please be aware that all candidates upon acceptance of Offer will be required to complete a CRB check (Financial and Criminal Check).
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.