The position for Product Coordinator in Greater Manchester is no longer available
We are looking to recruit a Product Coordinator for our internationally renowned client; the purpose of this role is to promote the refinishing department whilst fully supporting the marketing & sales team and be responsible for all areas of Product Management
Experience of refinishing products and / or bodyshop knowledge is essential
Main duties will include:
• All aspects of product management from market research, to inception of new products, through to launch.
• Communicating with Marketing Dept, Sales, Design Studio & Technical Centre
• Completing corporate documentation including laboratory investigations, feasibilities, new product advice notes, and conveyance label requests.
• Liaising with customers and account managers.
• Working on projects as appropriate.
Experience and Knowledge:
• Excellent telephone/ interpersonal skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Marketing and business acumen.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Computer literate
• Ability to work on multiple projects.
• UK driving licence.
The following will be an advantage:
• Pricing & margin understanding.
• A technical background.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive; we are sorry that it is not possible to respond to each applicant. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.