The position for FACTORY MANAGER in Corby is no longer available
My client is looking for a Production Factory Manager to start with immediate effect at their plant in Corby.
Experience of managing a factory operation on a day to day basis is a must. You will be tasked with implementing and driving a culture of continuous improvement across the site whilst improving cross functional department relationships. Implementation of Lean Manufacturing techniques such as OEE, NME, SIC, SMED, TPM, TQM and Kaizen to drive the business forward through implementation of such techniques and improving production capacity in line with KPI's.
You will be responsible for delivering and managing a profit and capital plan in order to meet the budgetary requirements of the manufacturing operation whilst proactively looking to identify potential cost savings to the plan.
You will need the following to be considered for the role:-
* An in depth knowledge of the processes and procedures involved in the production of similar products
* Experience of leading all site functionals
* Excellent leadership and motivation skills
* Excellent people management skills
* Commercial awareness
* Engineering or technical related background
* Track record of driving CI and Lean implementation
* Experience of budget adherence
* Practical approach to problem solving
* Quality Management experience
* Track record of implementing technical strategies
* Extensive record of working with the UK and European retailers
You will need to maintain a clear communication with all areas of the business including sales and senior management in order to work towards the business objective
The remuneration package is negotiable for the right candidate
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer