The position for Technical Manager, Ambient Food in Home Counties / East Anglia is no longer available
Technical Manager, Ambient Food
We are seeking a Technical Manager for a well-established business that pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service. The company is a successful ambient product manufacturer who produces both own brand products but also supply to other manufacturers throughout the UK.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Manager include:
- Managing, motivating and training the quality and technical teams
- Being the key point of contact for all technical queries either internally from other departments or from external customers / suppliers / auditors
- Overseeing the company quality management and food safety systems
- Managing the BRC audit and ensuring full compliance throughout the site
Key attributes of the Technical Manager include:
- Experience in a technical / quality management role within food manufacturing
- Expert in HACCP, quality management systems and BRC accreditation
- Knowledge of UK and EU food legislation
- Experience from managing and motivating teams including training where required
- Excellent team leading skills and target setter
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to converse on all levels - from shop floor to customer representatives including regulatory bodies
The role is based in the Home Counties / East Anglia area and is paying £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for the role of Technical Manager, please click the Apply button.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 recruitment is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.