The position for Sales Engineer - Air Compressor - EMEA in South East England is no longer available
Sales Engineer - Air Compressor - EMEA
Sales Engineer - Air Compressor / Turbomachinery
Location Required: Southern / Home Counties
Sales Location Coverage: EMEA Region
Salary: 35-40k basic + incentive scheme + car allowance + private medical + excellent pension and other benefits
Our client are a leading player in the compressed air sector, focusing on all market sectors but in particular the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sectors throughout the World.
They seek a suitably qualified Sales Engineer with experience of selling at home and overseas, preferably with knowledge of integrally geared centrifugal machinery and auxiliary components.
Working as part of a team, the Sales Engineer will have full responsibility for the sales of the specified product range throughout the territory which may include: Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and Eastern Europe.
The key responsibilities of the position will be:
- To motivate and support established agents throughout the territory to develop sales.
- To assist development of key accounts and seek out new opportunities within the strategic plan.
- To frequently visit major contractors and end users in the Oil and Gas industries to negotiate orders and contracts.
Prepare Technical and Commercial offers.
- Interpret relevant specifications, select equipment and ensure product suitability.
- To prepare periodic reports to the Sales Director, defining and prioritising selling strategies which will lead to business growth.
To visit manufacturing facilities and attend other overseas locations as and when required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have proven sales track record in the compressed air sector, preferably with strong knowledge of centrifugal compressors
- An aptitude and ability in following and developing leads, interpreting requirements often with detailed and exacting specifications, through to presenting bids and negotiating contracts.
- International sales experience, dealing/managing distributors and selling directly to customers.
- You will either be time served from the industry and have suitable formal qualifications
Salary levels Sales Engineer circa £35k to £40k basic, incentive scheme, private medical, generous group personal pension, mobile phone, laptop computer.
As there is little, if any travel in the UK for both positions, car allowance only is provided
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV clearly indicating why your background fits the criteriaHammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.