The position for Applications Engineer - Process Filtration in South East England is no longer available
Applications Engineer - Process Filtration
Job Title: Applications Engineer
Niche: Process Filtration
Selling: Air, Gas and Water Filtration systems
Selling To: Nuclear Sector
Territory: UK, Hampshire, Surrey
Package: £45k basic, Pension Scheme, Healthcare
Consultant: Justin Webb
* Global developer and manufacturer of high performance, innovative filtration solutions
* Manufacturing and sales offices located globally
* Experts in the provision of filtration solutions for highly demanding environments
* Your responsibility will be to support the sales engineers/account managers to close nuclear sector filtration projects, focusing on purely bespoke, low volume, high value solutions
* Strong commercial aspect with lots of client involvement from a very early stage of the project so whilst the role is office based there will be occasional travel around UK, and less frequently, the USA
* Analyse sales/customer requirements/specifications and produce process and mechanical calculations to support the tendering process
* Prepare commercial proposals and/or technical reviews, specifications and drawings for tender purposes.
* Prepare product costings, working with production staff and sub contractors in support of proposals
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* Competent in the use of AutoCAD is essential
* Track record in applications engineering and commercial presentations
* Relevant mechanical engineering experience in process environments
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* HNC Minimum in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship
* Comfortable dealing with customers and negotiating their requirements so need sound commercial knowledge/exp
* Sound knowledge of process filtration, fluid mechanics or pressure systems
* Applications Engineering knowledge
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UK's leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since it's inception in 1994.
The development of specialist teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field.
Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs.
The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage.
The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & Transmission, Services.
The sectors in Commercial sales recruitment include; Business Finance, Business Information, IT & Telecoms, Office & Contract Furniture, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, Rental Services, Security