The position for New Business Account Managers / Telehandlers in St. Albans is no longer available
New Business Account Managers / Telehandlers
New Business Account Managers / Telehandlers: Ambitious and highly self-motivated, you will have outstanding B2B sales experience and success at all levels, preferably in the telecoms or accessory sector, with the drive to exceed targets and 'grow' business.
Having had offices in the UK for just over a decade, the company has established itself as one of the market leaders specialising in mobile device accessories. Working with all leading OEMs, the company also manufactures its Exclusive In-house and Fashion brands, with over two thousand different accessory lines in stock for their clients. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will join a dedicated and professional team with ambitious growth plans for their UK division over the next 18 months; and for the right candidate, excellent career advancement opportunities are on offer for team Leadership roles and Field Account Management for the right candidates.
The successful candidate would ideally be already managing accounts in the mobile phone accessories market, to SMEs and Large Corporate's (B2B & B2C), and be confident in deal sizes ranging from £750 to £70,000+.
- Prospecting new companies for fresh business
- Chasing warm leads
- Building relationships with potential clients
- Generating business from existing clients
- Managing own diary
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record in telesales/account handling, preferably telecommunications
- Proactive approach
- Effective time-management skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Positive attitude to working unassisted but as part of an ambitious team
- Understanding of clients' needs and objectives
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Experienced Microsoft Excel, Outlook etc users
- Multi-lingual advantageous but not essential
If you have an appetite for success, and love to earn great commission, then this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career by joining the leading specialist for mobile device accessories in Europe.
Applicants from similar organisations and industries are encouraged to apply.
This position is offered with a generous base salary and includes benefits such as Bupa, excellent uncapped commission, genuine OTE £50k - £75k is achievable.