The position for Recruitment Consultant (all levels) in Norwich is no longer available
Recruitment Consultant (all levels)
Recruitment Consultant - Junior, Mid and Senior Levels
Due to continual growth Positive Selection are looking to recruit a junior, mid-level and senior Recruitment Consultant.
Applications are welcomes from sales / customer service professionals at the start of the careers, those with experience from within the recruitment sector or those looking to progress into a senior role with structured routes into team management for those with the potential and skills to transfer their skills, enthusiasm, passion and experience to team members.
The successful candidates will be required to:
- Make cold calls and successfully identify and convert leads / contacts into opportunities;
- Have excellent customer focused skills including active listening, problem solving and creating innovative solutions;
- Work independently and as part of a team;
- Have attention to detail;
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload appropriately;
- Have a willingness to learn about new technologies / skills;
- Have the ability to negotiate with clients / candidates and assist in the negotiation process;
- Have the ability to obtain information by asking the right questions on the phone;
- Have a solid work ethic, a sense of urgency and a willingness to go the extra mile if required
Full training will be provided for junior consultants, support and development is available for mid-level consultants and an autonomous, open book management style is available for senior consultants to ensure that all employees fulfil their full potential. There is a career plan in place for candidates with mentoring and team leading skills and potential as well as other specialised opportunities for talented and hard working individuals.