The position for Aftermarket Sales Manager - Heavy Plant Sales in South East England is no longer available
Aftermarket Sales Manager - Heavy Plant Sales
Job Title: Aftermarket Sales Manager
Niche: Heavy Plant Sales
Selling: Service contracts for plant machinery
Selling To: A range of End Users from a one band ground worker up to big general industry/quarry companies. Also selling into plant hire, scrap and demolition companies
Territory: Milton Keynes, Luton, Watford, West London, Crawley, Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton, Woking, Reading, Oxford
Package: £28-32k Basic, +£15k On Target Earnings. Pension, 25 days holiday, option of healthcare benefits and share options. The top salesman in the South east territory earned £85k last year
* Our client is the leading UK dealer for a global plant machinery manufacturing brand
* Established for more than 70 years, they employ over 1,500 people in the UK alone
* They are proud of their high performance culture and are driven by high levels of responsibility and autonomy
* They are firm believers in internal promotion
* A work hard, play hard approach is fundamental to being successful in this company
* Selling service contracts, associated parts and labour for mobile plant machinery
* In total there are more than 700,000 products available for upgrade, refurbish and renewal
* Dealing with a range of end users from a one band ground worker up to big general industry/quarry companies. The majority of business is into hire companies
* AOV for sales in the SE = £90k. Patch achieved 186% against a target of £4m
* The South East patch achieved £33.5m last year against a target of £24m. This year the target is £34m and they currently have a £20m order book YTD
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* A comprehensive understanding of the construction industry
* A proven track record in selling a value added service rather than on price
* Territory management experience
* Not be afraid of generating new business and be able to take knock backs
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* Mechanical hands on experience
* A stable career
* Not afraid of early mornings and late nights
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UK's leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since it's inception in 1994.
The development of specialist teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field.
Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs.
The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage.
The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & Transmission, Services.
The sectors in Commercial sales recruitment include; Business Finance, Business Information, IT & Telecoms, Office & Contract Furniture, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, Rental Services, Security