The position for Media Sales – Graduate Advertising Sales Executive in London is no longer available
Media Sales – Graduate Advertising Sales Executive
Job Title: Media Sales - Graduate Advertising Sales Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 - OTE £30,000
Our client is a leading newspaper publishing house based in London, looking to recruit two trainee sales executives to continue their career within sales. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career that will develop at the speed you desire. The job will be based in central London and involve calling clients to develop relationships and business for their publications.
JOB PURPOSE To attain and exceed team sales target and be responsible for maintaining existing business and the successful sales of new business within the designated classified section.
KEY Result areas
* Identify and develop profitable new business opportunities
* Develop new sales leads and to build a database of potential clients.
* Maintain and grow existing business.
* Develop strong client relationships to enhance the standing of the publications and increase sales.
* Keep up to date sales records for all existing and prospective accounts.
* Prepare detailed written proposals and quotations
* Confident communicator both over the phone and in writing
* Strong sales approach including negotiating, handling objections and closing a deal.
* The ability to resolve problems and disputes with clients and arrive at decisions which allow the business to move forward
* Display an understanding and knowledge of the publications and their target audience
* Actively participate in team meetings and use your market knowledge to the
sell the products effectively
* Ability to work in team orientated environment
* Computer literate
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Call us now for an immediate interview on 0203 178 3574 with Graduate Fasttrack and ask for Chris Anthony. Alternatively email your CV to (url removed).
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.