The position for Telephone Account Manager in Haslemere is no longer available
Telephone Account Manager
Telephone Account Manager: An individual with a proven track record in telesales or telemarketing in roles that have featured pro-active outbound activity and new business development, is sought for an exciting opportunity in Haslemere with the ability to earn substantial income. The individual will have the ability to implement a business to business sales process at senior management, executive and director level with organisations essentially operating in the SME sector.
This is an opportunity to join an established, successful and growing business in Haslemere, Surrey selling a range of simulation software integrated with training material under the brand name, Skill Accelerator®. This training material has been written as a resource to coach individuals or teams of people in the key skills critical to every successful business.
In the longer term, this role may provide candidates with an opportunity to develop a career in field sales.
- Implementing a Business to Business sales process that is based on:
- Identifying prospects
- Implementing a two call structure that will involve a Webex presentation
- Closing sales with stakeholders who will be senior managers, executives and directors
- Processing orders and maintaining an accurate database for reporting and marketing purposes
- Implementing a contact strategy to build relationships and develop ongoing business that will be a combination of repeat and new product sales.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills
- Persuasive, confident and assertive
- Conscientious with a strong sense of urgency
- Tenacious with good reasoning and problem-solving ability
- Persistent with an ability to engage with time-pressed customers
- PC and web literate - knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous business to business sales experience is preferable
- A knowledge of marketing and social media networking would be beneficial
This role will suit an ambitious, driven, competitive, and resilient individual able to work on their own initiative who has a desire to earn a substantial and sustainable income. to generate substantial income for an established and growing specialist training company.