The position for Sales Executive in Northamptonshire is no longer available
Sales Executive: An internet savvy Sales Executive is required for an established and growing email marketing company in Northampton. The experienced Sales Executive will need an excellent telephone manner, strong written communication skills, and the ability to liaise confidently at all levels in a business development role.
The Sales Executive will be developing sales for the mailingmanager platform, an all-in-one email marketing solution that helps hundreds of organisations both in the UK and internationally send billions of emails every year. The mailingmanager platform allows companies to manage every aspect of their email marketing campaigns, from list building and creating personalised newsletters, to measuring campaign results and sending automated follow up emails. It has many leading enterprise features such as campaign sharing with Twitter and Facebook and advanced Marketing Automation.
- Responsible for generating own leads and cold calling
- Implementing marketing campaigns to generate new leads
- Following up enquiries and sales leads and dealing with inbound calls.
- Responding to web site and telephone enquiries.
- Cleansing data and making sales calls in co-ordination with marketing activity.
- Ensuring the CRM system is used properly and record keeping is accurate.
- Periodic customer visits and hosting exhibition events.
- Processing orders and creating new customer accounts.
- Sending information to prospective clients by email.
- Using social networking to generate leads (Linked in, ecademy, ukbusiness forums etc.)
- Cold calling to generate interest in the company's email marketing services.
Skills & Experience:
- A person with great initiative and the ability to generate leads
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Some experience of working in a sales, marketing, or business development role.
- A positive, willing and self-confident approach when dealing with customers and enquiries.
- Experience liaising with customers.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly with minimal supervision.
- Very internet savvy with good knowledge of the internet. (Knowledge of social networking and email applications would be great!)
This is an interesting business development position for a sales minded individual to join a growing email marketing company in a position offering variety and challenge