The position for Business Development Manager in South East is no longer available
Business Development Manager
Our client is part of a leading group of companies that specialise in providing embedded system solutions into the Aerospace & Defence, Transportation and Industrial sectors. They are highly successful in selling cutting edge hardware and software solutions into the global OEM's in their core markets. There product portfolio embedded boards, industrial computers and associated software solutions. This organisation continues to strive to win more market share whilst also developing an extensive value added service offering.
Having evaluated its group sales structure, this organisation is now looking to improve and develop its business in the UK . A role now exists for an experienced Business Development Manager. Reporting to the UK Sales Director you will be responsible for the development of new business whilst also managing some established key accounts. This position will require a strategic individual to sell the complete solution offering and develop a strategy for developing new markets.
• You will currently be working within the Embedded solutions industry and predominantly selling into the Aerospace & Defence, Transportation or Industrial sectors.
• You will possess a technical degree and relevant Industry experience
• You will have a strong understanding of key account management strategies
• Atleast 5 years big ticket business development experience with genuine account management attributes
• The successful individual must be strategic and well versed in new business development
• The ability to champion commercial changes and execute a strategic plan is vital
• You must also possess genuine motivation to increase both turnover and profit whilst developing internal relationships within the group companies
This opportunity will carry a high level of autonomy and you will be expected to deliver results.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects.
To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for the opportunity.
Plus excellent benefits package