The position for Data Insight Analyst in Brighton is no longer available
Data Insight Analyst
Do you have what it takes to work at one of the world's leading digital marketing agencies? Do you want to work where innovation, creativity and passion are integral to the success of the business? Would you like to use your intelligence and drive to help some of the world's leading companies bring their brands to life online?
This company is looking for a Research and Insight Analyst to analyse and interpret web analytics and other online data into actionable business insight. They want a fresh, talented person highly numerical who enjoys working with data and numbers. You will have the opportunity to work across top leading brands and companies and the most engaging projects being responsible of delivering strategic input working with other internal teams shaping future online strategies and creating great experiences.
The Research and Insight team provides insights and recommendations that ultimately help to increase clients performance and deliver exceptional results by understanding how people behave online, the online landscape and how their client can best position themselves online.
- Conduct research and pull out insights from data that drive fundamental improvements to clients online strategies
- Identify, source, collate and synthesize diverse data from a variety of sources (public, syndicated and web analytics)
- Provide actionable insights, business recommendations and present efficiently key findings
- Identify new sources or tools to capture information
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Scientific or mathematical degree discipline is a requirement
- Strong numerical skills
- Proficiency with Excel or statistical tools
- Experience of managing high levels of complex data
- Previous experience with data analysis and ability to present your findings in a thorough manner and feel confident presenting them in front of different stakeholders
- Proven experience with some online data sources (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google Insights, Hitwise, Com Score, Nielsen, E-marketer)
- Passionate about online marketing and good understanding of different online channels and platforms (PPC, SEO, Social Networks, Mobile, Video, Display)
- Very detailed and creative presenting findings and analytical mindset
- Excellent report-writing, project management skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Desirable previous experience of using website analytical software (Coremetrics, WebTrends, Google Analytics)
What they will give you in return:
- Training and development at one of world's leading digital marketing agencies
- Unrivalled career progression
- Salary Circa £24,000 plus excellent perks and benefits
- An awesome office with sea views in Brighton
- An inspiring team to work with
About this company:
This company is a digital marketing agency that specialises in search, social and creative media.
They design and build search, social and creative digital strategies for some of the world's biggest brands, including The Coca-Cola Company, LG Electronics and Virgin.
This company is part of one of the world's largest, digital marketing agencies, which employs over 750 staff in 18 offices around the globe, including 125 staff based at UK offices in London and Brighton.
The company has won numerous accolades, including the top-ranked agency in the Forrester Q1 2011 Search Agency Wave, OMMA's Search Agency of the Year, Best Use of Search at the Revolution Awards 2011 and a finalist for Revolution's Agency of the Year award. They are also the only agency with two Forrester social-media case studies to its name.