The position for Project Manager in Horsham is no longer available
£25,000 - £40,000
Do you have experience as a Project Manager from a highly regulated industry?
If yes, please read on?..
Join one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical supply organisations a world-class company serving the scientific community and healthcare industry who are leaders in providing clinical supply chain management services and clinical supplies distributed to patients worldwide.
Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, the Project Manager is responsible for managing
and coordinating technical and service aspects of clinical trial projects. The scope of a project ranges from set up and planning, through to execution and delivery. The project manager will act as the main point of contact for the client and internal departments, throughout the trial, to ensure key project milestones are completed on time.
• Relevant experience of clinical trials, preferably to include handling complex protocols, key clients and business objectives.
• Client facing experience
• Managing budgets
• Handling multiple projects
• Understanding of GMP & GDP
• Flexible and adaptable with strong customer management skills.
• Able to analyse problems and define solutions.
• Able to work under pressure and to support others within team.
• The post holder needs to have good organisational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills
Experience in Clinical Trials is not a necessity, but experience in working in a regulated industry is a must such as Food or FMCG.
Note: Due to the large volumes of applications that we receive if you have not had a response within 7 days of your application then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
£30 of vouchers can be yours with our "Refer a Friend" scheme ? see our website for details.
About You Recruitment acts as both an "Employment Agency" & "Employment Business" - providing office jobs across Sussex and Surrey.