The position for Nursing Home Manager in Nantwich, Cheshire is no longer available
Nursing Home Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a focused individual to take on a leading role in the development and growth of my client's nursing home!
There is scope for candidates, who are not only already awarded with the Registered Managers Award, but for that of candidates who are working towards obtaining the qualification, as my client would consider all applicants who are yet to be qualified.
Our client is looking for an experience Nursing Home Manager, or Deputy Manager with relevant experience of running a nursing home to join their friendly team at their home based in Nantwich.
To apply for the position you will need:
* To be a RGN possessing 2 or more years experience as a Home Manager
* Hold the Registered Managers Award, or be working towards obtaining the qualification
* Set an example of high standards and professionalism at all times
* Consistent and organised person who can organise staff and work
* Good elderly care clinical nursing knowledge
* Able to assess patient conditions
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* Build rapport and relationships with Staff, Service Users and Stakeholders
* Fully experienced, motivated, energetic, and clinically sound
* Along with a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC & PCA standards, as well a full valid work permit
* An interest in the ever changing care related standards and also be keen to develop and train for new skills
* Must be able to complete satisfactory CRB/POVA checks
* Confident leading a shift.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Candidates must hold a valid NMC Pin Number to be considered for this vacancy.
Please contact Nicky Grimes today for further information or to apply!
This vacancy is being advertised by Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd. The services advertised by Optima Nursing & Care Service Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.