The position for Nursing Home Manager - Fantastic Opportunity! in Greater Manchester is no longer available
Nursing Home Manager - Fantastic Opportunity!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to work for a medium sized specialist Nursing Home in Oldham.
The key duties of this role consist of:
- Take full autonomous responsibility for the running of the home.
- Put new policies and procedures in place to improve the overall compliance of the home and the current standards of care.
- Carry out regular quality monitoring and audits for the home and staff members, to ensure the relevant Care Standards are being met.
- Day to day Management of all staff members, to ensure continuity of care.
- Liaise with outside agencies.
- Create Personal Development Plans for every staff member and implement a rigorous training and induction programme.
- Improve the quality rating from CQC.
- Follow up enquiries on private beds both dementia and nursing.
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will have:
- An RGN/RMN qualification, valid NMC Pin Number and clinical experience.
- Previous experience of working with the elderly in a Nursing Home setting.
- Experience of improving a care service, (ideally Care Home or Nursing Home).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a management position within the healthcare industry, of which 3 of these years should be the management of a Nursing Home.
- The ability to lead and motivate other staff members.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, marketing and business skills.
- A thorough knowledge of the CQC standards, Care Standards and other relevant legislation.
Deputy Managers will be considered for this role if they posses all the other relevant, essential experience.
This position is a full time position, Monday to Friday.
The salary available for the right candidate is from £28,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus other benefits. The salary may also be negotiable for the ideal candidate.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
If your skills and experience match the requirements for this enticing opportunity, please forward your CV immediately to Kristy at Optima for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd. The services advertised by Optima Nursing & Care Service Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.