The position for Sales Executive, Veterinary in Darlington is no longer available
Sales Executive, Veterinary
Responsible for covering the North East region of the UK selling a wide variety of pharmaceuticals, instruments and equipment into the veterinary market, specifically into veterinary practices. To maintain excellent standards of customer service and consistently reach agreed sales targets.
• To meet or exceed sales and profit targets, and to grow incremental and new business revenues
• Maintain key relationships with key decision makers
• Generate appointments in designated territory using existing database
• Develop existing accounts
• Generate new clients
• Re-engage previous clients
• Covering area to include Yorkshire up to Scottish borders
• Ideally qualified to degree level with some pharmaceutical experience
• Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
• An ability to retain a heavy load of information
• Excellent planning and time management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong commercial focus
• Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment
• A relationship builder capable of developing new and existing accounts.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Basic salary is between £24 - £26.5k with a realistic bonus structure of 20% of salary in year one
• Company mobile phone and laptop
• Company car
The company offers a wide range of animal health products from pharmaceuticals to pet toys. They have built an enviable reputation providing innovative and good value products into the veterinary market. They pride themselves on listening to their customers and sourcing and adapting their products to fulfill their requirements. Their aim is to renew and strengthen their product range throughout the UK and European territories. They strive to achieve the best levels of customer service through their highly trained customer service team and veterinary representatives, creating the highest levels of customer satisfaction.