The position for Clinical Research Nurse in Nottingham area is no longer available
Clinical Research Nurse
Reed Nurse are pleased to be working with a leading name in the private sector, to be recruiting for Clinical Trials Nurses in the East Midlands area.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse to become part of a market leading organisation, with a positive approach to work-life balance.
Great benefits package to include:
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Employer contribution pension scheme
Flexible benefits package
Full Time Opportunities available, for RGN qualified nurses.
Duties to include:
* Working in a laboratory, ward and screening environments
* Monitoring vitals
* Liaising with trial volunteers
* Dispatching samples
* Working as part of a team
You will be expected to work days, nights and weekends on a rota basis.
To be considered for this post, you must:
* be a Registered Nurse (RN, RGN or equivalent)
* have a valid NMC Pin
* have satisfactory references and CRB records
It is beneficial but not essential to:
* hold the ILS qualification
* have previous experience in a similar role (full training will be provided)
* have experience in a hospital or clinic environment
For further information, please apply now online, or call Sarah on 0121 237 2628