The position for Clinical Project Manager (CPM) – Late Phase in England is no longer available
Clinical Project Manager (CPM) – Late Phase
Clinical Project Manager (CPM) - Late Phase
Are you a Clinical Project Manager looking for a new challenge within your career? We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a global Top 5 CRO - permanent position within the late phase division. You must have experience in managing global Phase IIIb, Phase IV, observational, epidemiology and post marketing studies.
UK / England / Scotland / Wales / M4 / South-East / Middlesex / Berkshire / Surrey / London / The Netherlands / France / Germany / Spain / Italy / Belgium
Car Allowance & Bonus
Flexible working hours
Private Health Care
Ongoing Training and Career Development Opportunities
As a Late Phase Clinical Project Manager you will be expected to undertake full lifecycle responsibilities which will include:
* Lead the planning and implementation of cross functional project(s).
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
* Define project tasks and resource requirements.
* Develop full scale cross functional project plans.
* Assemble and coordinate project staff.
* Manage project budget.
* Manage project resource allocation.
* Plan and schedule project timelines.
* Provide direction and support to cross functional project team.
* Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
* Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
* Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
A Life Science or Nursing Degree
Experience in clinical research, including previous CRA and Project Management Experience.
Experience in late phase trials and/or CRO sector experience is desirable.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Natalie Hall on +44 (0)20 3189 0463, or email (url removed). If this role is not suitable, Natalie is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Clinical Project Manager / Project Manager / Late Phase Project Manager / CPM / PM / Clinical Project Leader / Clinical Research Associate / CRA / Clinical Research / Clinical Research Scientist / Project Manager / Clinical Project Director / Director of Clinical Operations / Clinical Study Manager / Pharma / CRO / Senior CPM / Lead CPM / UK / England / Scotland / Wales / M4 / South-East / Middlesex / Berkshire / Surrey / London / The Netherlands / France / Spain