The position for Senior Polymer Chemist - Cambridgeshire / Suffolk in Cambridgeshire is no longer available
Senior Polymer Chemist - Cambridgeshire / Suffolk
CK Science are currently recruiting for a Senior Polymer Chemist to join a growing Chemical Manufacturer specialising in Polymer Materials based at their site in the Cambridgeshire / Suffolk regions on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Senior Polymer Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Running research & development studies surrounding new & existing polymer materials.
- Working closely with manufacturing during scale up including carrying out pilot plant trials & writing SOPs.
- Completion of all technical documentation & reports.
As a Senior Polymer Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science or a related discipline (or equivalent).
- A demonstrated background in a Research & Development (R&D) environment within the Polymer, Materials or Chemical industries.
- Proven practical experience in scale up of materials / chemicals to manufacturing.
As a Senior Polymer Chemist, you will be joining a specialist in the field of Polymer Materials which in return offers a structured career progression into the role of R&D Manager, coupled with a salary of between £25,000 - £29,000 and excellent benefits.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from uswithin 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST24246 in all correspondence.
Keywords: Science Jobs, Senior Polymer Chemist, Chemical, Materials, R&D, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk