The position for Training Needs & Development Engineer (134jc) in Saudi Arabia is no longer available
Training Needs & Development Engineer (134jc)
My client, who is a major telecoms provider is now seeking a Training Needs & Development Engineer for their operations in Saudi Arabia, you will be reporting to the ILS Manager.
Primary Objectives and Functions:
• Conduct Training Needs Analysis in compliance with the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) methodology to meet contractual requirements for Project Plans and their implementation.
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, and/or consultation with managers, instructors or customer representatives.
• Monitor, evaluate and record training activities to ensure program and project effectiveness.
• Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the company to ensure that Training methodologies are adopted and understood.
• Provide support to Training development for current and new projects.
• Conduct Training scoping activities and meetings engaging with MOD /SANG personnel and Sub-contractors.
• Advise on SANG technician Job Specifications and Operational Performance Statements (OPS) as required.
• Provide advice and support where required to both Internal and External Validation (INVAL/EXVAL) on all courses delivered by the NGSS.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide high-level expert advice, guidance and support to programme managers and project teams on equipment and system training matters
• Responsible to the ILSM, but working within proposals or implementation teams on a daily basis.
• Liaise with NGSS staff to aid planning and maintain knowledge of current training and ongoing developments.
• Liaise with the UK MoD, New Business and Implementation, O&M departments, SANG and equipment manufacturers as directed to gather information on identified tasks
• Support NGSS Training and Development Staff where required on with tasks relating to training development.
• Provide assistance in evaluating training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
• Be prepared to take on line management responsibility of other training analysis and design staff.
• Potential travel to regions to assist other departments delivering, regional training or External Validation (EXVAL) process as required.
Contact with Others (Internally / Externally / Meetings):
Internally: All levels within the comapny.
Potential high level of contact with the SANG personnel at NGSS.
Potential high level of contact with the UK MoD personnel.
Externally: Potential high level of contact with the SANG personnel at regions.
Potential high level of contact with the UK MoD personnel at regions.
Potential high level of contact with outside departments of the company
Judgement/Decision Making Authority (Specific Responsibilities):
• To assist and collaborate with other members of the company as a fully co-operative team member.
• Liaison with PD and Managed Services organisation on work/task timelines.
• To maintain an efficient personal filing system and system of priorities.
• To be pro-active both in developing own knowledge and skills, and in developing the work of the team.
Recruitment Specification (Knowledge and Experience):
• At least 3/5 years experience of working with the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) methodology.
• Have a clear understanding in TNA processes as described in the DSAT methodology. TNA Practitioner CIPD Certified or equivalency.
• Proven line management responsibility in a military (or other uniformed service) training design/development environment.
• Time management skills coupled with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external customers.
• Must possess excellent research skills and have a proven record of management reporting to deadlines.
• Have excellent writing skills and be highly computer literate in the full range of MS Office products.
• Must be solution oriented, self motivated and innovative in approach to problem solving and be committed to providing high quality training input into Project Plans.
• A valid driving license from country of origin.
• International experience essential. Experience of working in the Middle East (preferably Saudi Arabia) desirable.
• Must be fluent in English.
As this role is based in Saudi Arabia, candidates must meet all of the minimum qualifications as they are not bound by UK or EU Laws, also individuals over the age of 50 will also not be considered for any of these roles.
In return they are offering an excellent salary and benefits package for unaccompanied or accompanied personnel and of course the benefits package will be UK Tax Free
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.