The position for NVQ Assessor- Parts and Service- Salary to £28000+ Car+ Benefits in Birmingham is no longer available
NVQ Assessor- Parts and Service- Salary to £28000+ Car+ Benefits
Motor Vehicle Parts NVQ Assessor- Central England
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a national Training Provider who has an immediate position for an Experienced NVQ Assessor with Motor Vehicle Parts and Service Experience.
You will receive an excellent salary between £22000-£28000, with company car, competitive holiday allowance, pension scheme and additional benefits.
Our client is highly recognised for being one of the leading providers of Training for the Automotive Sector.
As a Motor Vehicle NVQ Assessor you will require the following Qualifications and Experience
- Current Assessors Award, A1, D32, D33 or TAQA
- PTTLS Qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships and Work Based Learning Programmes
- Delivery of Key Skills and Technical Certificates
- Occupational Experience in the following area Motor Vehicle Repair Parts and Service. An ideal background would be an individual within a Car Dealership
- Full UK Driving License with no more than 6 points.
As a Motor Vehicle Parts NVQ Assessor, you will manage a caseload of learners that are working towards their NVQ's in Vehicle Parts and Service. . The learners are mainly working on modern apprenticeship programmes. You will support the learners through the NVQ Programme, assessing the learners against the standards of the different NVQ Programmes. You will also be supporting the learners with Key Skills and Technical Certificates. The role is field based and a company car and fuel car will be provided.
The role does require a degree of flexibility as the role will be covering from Sheffield through to Oxford.
Candidates can be located anywhere between Sheffield to Oxford.
For further information please contact Simon Atkins on 0191 2557900