The position for Air Product & Development Manager SW London in South West London is no longer available
Air Product & Development Manager SW London
An Air Product and Development Manager is required for a Leading Worldwide Travel Organisation based in South West London. If you have experience with Scheduled Airfares within the travel industry, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career and work for a fantastic worldwide company!
Responsible for the increased profitability of the brand through developing and delivering quality up to date air product information, the Air Product and Development Managers duties will include:
- Taking calls from retail agents with regards to Scheduled Airfares
- Providing training to retail agents
- Ensuring the intranet is kept up to date with new changes and fares
- Working closely with Air Product Managers to increase sales
- Attending and participating in meetings, company events and conferences
The Air Product and Development Manager will have:
- Exceptional Travel Industry and Scheduled Airfare knowledge
- Previous experience in a support based role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- An unbeatable personality and desire to be successful
- Strong educational background
An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate including many fantastic benefits associated with working for a worldwide company.
If you have excellent Scheduled Airfare knowledge and are looking to take the next step in your career, contact Michael P on 0207 347 5060 or email or click apply now.