The position for Business Travel Consultant in Tunbridge Wells is no longer available
Business Travel Consultant
LIVE LOCAL WORK LOCAL AS A BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT IN KENT FOR AN EXPANDING BUSINESS TRAVEL COMPANY!
Business Travel Consultants required for a fast growing Business Travel company in Kent
The role of Business Travel Consultant will involve liaison with dedicated key Business Travel accounts, making all the necessary Business Travel arrangement which will include:-
- Play a full part as operational team member as required by Company.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and sales services to business clients, corporate accounts and related leisure customers.
- Ensure maximum utilisation of contract rates and agent commissions offered by Carriers, Tour Wholesalers, Hotel and Car Hire forms.
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the travel market place by means of attending supplier functions, office training courses, external training courses and conferences and participating in FAM trips.
- Responsible for taking sales phone calls and serving personal customers.
- Assist with BSP duties.
- Participate in the short term and long term planning for the development of the office together with market research and corporate sales development.
- Ensure that all transactions carried out within the agency are treated with the strictest of confidence.
- Undertake any agreed additional or specialist responsibilities relating to operations administration.
- Responsible for ticketing clients.
The successful candidate will have worked in the travel industry, ideally within a Business Travel environment. Candidates need to be fully proficient with a GDS and have excellent fares and ticketing experience
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and benefits package
Please call Gerry on 0207 347 5060 or click to apply now