The position for Travel Branch Manager - Cambridge in Cambridge is no longer available
Travel Branch Manager - Cambridge
Experienced Travel Managers, do you want to work for a travel agency that specialise in bespoke, 'off the beaten track' holidays? Can you motivate a team of travel consultants to offer the best service and close the sale? A leading provider of tailor-made worldwide holidays, which focuses on the backpacker and also the adventure traveller is keen to find a dynamic Branch Manager to lead the Travel Consultants to continued success, in their Cambridge branch. This is comes with a highly attractive salary package, with excellent all round benefits.
- Managing a team of specialist travel consultants
- Recruiting, training, motivating, your team
- Dealing with staff reviews and disciplinaries
- Working to targets for your branch
- Ensuring Travel Consultants are aware of offers and incentives
- Keep Travel Consultants updated on new products and procedures
- Be hands on, selling a wide range of tailor-made itineraries, using a GDS
We are looking for a travel manager with a true passion for travel and sales. You will be well-travelled, as you will use your first hand destination knowledge. In additional you will have previous experience of working as a travel agency manager, in an environment where you use a GDS and create bespoke itineraries.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of circa £28k pa dependent on experience, but there are many additional benefits, discounts and incentives which make this such a great company to work for!
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions, please contact Claire on 0121 2222624.