The position for Customer Services Legal Co-ordinator in North London is no longer available
Customer Services Legal Co-ordinator
Are you an experienced Customer Services Legal Co-ordinator? Do you have experience handling personal injury, ABTA arbitrations and litigation cases? A Customer Services Legal Co-ordinator is required to work in North London for this well established and leading Tour Operator. If you have solid travel customer service experience, including legal cases then we definitely want to hear from you!
This is an important role within the company, and so it requires solid travel customer service experience, along with strong knowledge of ABTA legal practices.
* 1)To handle and resolve a wide range of external customer issues in an effective manner.
* To efficiently deal with all aspects of personal injury claims including investigation, gathering of evidence, establishing a position on liability, liaising with insurers and suppliers, preparing defences.
* To draft legal documents and other communications such as court and arbitration defences.
* To handle all aspects of contractual breach claims.
* To communicate to specified timescales with both internal and external customers verbally and in writing.
* To keep suppliers and insurers up to date with each and every claim.
* To negotiate claim settlements, either directly with the customer or through mediators, where it is deemed commercially beneficial to do so.
* To attend court to present defences when required to do so.
* To perform general administration duties within the Customer Services Legal Department.
*Previous experience within the travel industry in a managerial role.
*Extensive experience in handling personal injury, ABTA arbitrations and litigation cases.
*Good knowledge of law and process concerning travel related cases as well as ABTA rules and regulations.
*Excellent business letter writing and communication skills.
*Knowledge of Microsoft Office
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on the level of experience + excellent company Benefits.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for this important position, please contact Michael Ruggiero on quoting Ref 9654, or alternatively click 'Apply' and follow the instructions.