The position for Operations Executive in East London is no longer available
Are you an experienced operations executive with proven travel industry experience and strong organisational skills? An opportunity has arisen based in East London working for a reputable tour operator specialising in coach and group travel. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge and to further their operational experience within a fast growing company.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
This role involves the day to day responsibility of administering all aspects of confirmed group bookings and liaising with clients and suppliers.
The duties include:
* Checking that all aspects of the booking are correctly confirmed and match the client's requirements
* Auditing that bookings are within budget
* Issuing tour confirmations
* Dealing with client booking amendments
* Negotiating extension of supplier deadlines and improved supplier conditions to help operators run tours with low passenger sales
* Controlling provision of passenger and rooming lists
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure all their needs are met
* A minimum of 2 years operations / administration experience within the travel industry.
* Must be able to prioritise and have the ability to work to deadlines
* Strong organisational skills is essential
* A good geographical knowledge of UK and Europe
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Experience in dealing with both customers and suppliers
* Experience working in group travel would be an advantage
The successful candidate can expect an attractive salary dependent on experience. The hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
For more information on the role of Operations Executive Ref 9651 please contact Kate at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0207 347 5060 or email