The position for Business Development Executive Cambridgeshire in Cambridgeshire is no longer available
Business Development Executive Cambridgeshire
Are you ready for a new sales career in travel? Would you like to be part of the team in developing and expanding the client database for a well known travel provider? If you have business development experience or would like to get a taste of what sales is all about, please read on. This leading independent travel provider is looking to recruit an experienced business development executive to research & develop client relationships & develop a solid database and join the team in their Cambridgeshire offices.
- To research, identify & contact partners & suppliers in new locations
- To sell the benefits of this company and gain contracts / agreements to join the company
- To monitor the development & performance of the inventory & ensure it is maximised using your sales techniques
- To work closely with the administration team & sales department
- To develop & maintain strong working relationships with new & existing partners
- To do regular competitor checks, follow market trends & market developments.
- Attend tender meetings and presentations to establish new clients.
The successful candidate will be from a travel background and have proven travel sales experience. Able to think outside the box and use your initiative this role is for an enthusiastic & self motivated candidate.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary along with fantastic commission!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please follow the link to 'Apply'. For more information please call Lauren at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 222 2624 or email