The position for Payroll Processor/ Payroll Admin/ Recruitment in Altrincham is no longer available
Payroll Processor/ Payroll Admin/ Recruitment
Our client, one of the country's leading recruitment specialists are currently recruiting for a Pay and Charge Processor to join their team in Head Office.
As a Payroll Processor you will be required to input large amounts of data onto a payroll system and ensure that all paperwork received is present and correct in preparation for your payroll run.
Based in Altrincham it is commutable from Sale, Warburton, Partington, Lymm, Highe Leigh, Knutsford, Mobberley, Wilmslow, Handforth, Timperley and Hale.
For the role, you will:
• Be required to process new starter information
• Deal with payment and charge details,
• Assist with PAYE and Limited company workers,
• Process Bacs information,
• Generate pay slips, remittance advice slips and cheques
• Generate weekly reports for the management team
Essential competencies include:
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment
• The ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines or timeframes
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work well with others as part of a team
• Proven payroll experience- at a high volume level- processing weekly timesheets.
• Be educated to A-level standard or equivalent and possess mathematics and English qualifications.
Ideally you will currently be working as a Pay and Charge Processor, Payroll Processor, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Advisor or a Payroll Consultant.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we are offering a generous salary of between £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience. Benefits include:
• Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
• 22 days holiday + 1 per year to 25
• Stakeholder Pension
• Close to amenities and public transport links.