The position for Care Coordinator - Part Time - KW in Enfield is no longer available
Care Coordinator - Part Time - KW
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join there team.
This role is a part Time position and would be working Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and thriving business with real career development opportunities.
You will be working in a team environment and candidates must be proactive and organised in nature
Your duties include;
- Registering Care Workers and Support Workers
- Ensuring all relevant documentation and certificates are received for carers in line with company policy and CQC
- Collating and amending the rota as required
- Matching candidate skills to service user requirements
- Placing and introducing candidates to service users
- Devising Care Plans for service users
- Ensuring that the right level of care if being provided
- Keeping all records up to date on the database and files
- Ensure timesheets are received in time for payroll
- Other admin related tasks
You must be a dedicated individual, have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to work in a busy environment at times.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available with this role.
If you have previous Care Coordinator experience and are looking for a new challenge then please apply for a more detailed job spec.
If this role is of interest to you please apply and one of our Consultants will endeavor to contact you to go through this position and any other potential vacancies that may be suitable, based on your skills, ability and industry experience. Maxim is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy, by applying you agree to let us seek work on your behalf