The position for Payroll Administrator in Crawley is no longer available
Badenoch & Clark are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on behalf of our global client based in Crawley.
We are keen to hear from Graduates who are looking to pursue a career in the HR industry. To be considered for this post you MUST be able to speak both English and a second European language fluently.
You will be part of a Graduate 3 step programme which will see you progress within the company. It is anticipated that you will be required to stay in this Payroll Administrator position for at least 2 years whilst the team grows and matures.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
* Inputs items of variable compensation and manages all calculations.
* Administers the refund of benefit expenses and ensures taxable items are coded in the correct manner.
* Performs all associated checks, controls and reconciliations.
* Arranges for payment of income tax and social contributions.
* Produces reports for internal usage, external service providers and tax authorities.
* Maintains data integrity of the payroll database by conducting regular audits and reviews.
European travel will be required for this role.
To be considered for this fantastic position, please apply within.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.