The position for Consultant in Netherlands is no longer available
Consultant - North Brabant, Netherlands - Ref: VR/11737
Our client, a professional services company based in the province of North Brabant, is looking for a Consultant to join their Assignment Services Team.
Duties will include:
• Advising corporate clients and expatriates on international assignment matters and acting as their main point of contact. This includes developing clients' policies and highlighting possible social security and tax problems.
• Supervising the end-to-end provision of assignment services, such as home search, school search, travel and utilities.
• Dealing with expatriate compensation, including preparing calculating allowances, cost estimates and balance sheets.
• Occasionally preparing payroll calculations and standard assignment documentation and explaining the rationale behind these calculations to clients.
• Developing process improvements and comply with KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2 years experience working either in-house, at a professional services company or in International HR administration.
• Excellent numerical and I.T. skills.
• Be able to work to deadlines and thrive in a team environment.
The company is offering a competitive salary, depending on experience.
If you wish to apply, please contact the Relocation team of Red Recruit quoting reference VR/11737.
Please note; due to the high number of applicants for this position, if you have not been contacted within seven days, then you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Relocations industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit relocation consultants, international assignment consultants, Tenancy advisors, Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more.