The position for Property Manager in Greater Manchester is no longer available
One of the northwest’s leading and most entrepreneurial property management companies is seeking a Property Manager to join its growing team and continue to deliver the firm’s unique and unrivalled property management service. Based in Manchester and earning £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience, the successful candidate will have experience in property management, ideally with Residential Block Management along with IRPM qualifications; some Lettings Management experience would also be advantageous.
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day running and long-term improvement of the properties within your portfolio. Moreover, you’ll be accountable for ensuring Directors, leaseholders and residents are delighted with your management of their home and investment.
In addition to a good salary and package, plus use of a company car, you will benefit from a generous bonus scheme for providing new business. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your main duties include:
• Generating annual budgets for each property in your portfolio along with managing spend against this budget
• Providing commentary against the Financial KPIs and annual accounts for your properties
• Develop, manage and deliver the day-to-day Property Management Plan, ensuring staff and contractors clean and maintain the property effectively
• Assess each of your sites on a quarterly basis to report back to the MD and Residents Management Company Board
• Deliver ‘Property Improvement Plan’, which can include the re-decoration of the communal areas, structural defect repairs, reducing servicing costs, improving energy efficiency or tackling Anti-Social Behaviour.
• Responsible for all property communications within your portfolio
• Planning and holding the Annual General Meeting for each of the properties, along with the resident forums and quarterly Management Meeting
Skills and experience required:
• Demonstrated management experience of office and site-based staff
• Confident, conversant and capable with the financial aspects of the role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organised and adept at managing and prioritising workload
• Full, clean driving license
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.