The position for Reception and Facilities assistant in Chelsea is no longer available
Reception and Facilities assistant
My client a long established Charity has a requirement for a Reception & Facilities Assistant who will play a pivotal role coordinating the company's facilities. Well organised and self-motivated with good all round reception and facilities skills is required.
The Reception & Facilities Assistant is a full-time position, 35 hours per week. Annual leave allowance is 25 days per annum, plus bank holidays; and a contributory pension scheme is offered.
Proactive and used to working in a busy office, the Reception & Facilities Assistant will be key to delivering corporate objectives and support revenue raising activities through facilities management. A proven track record in venue hire, preferably in the heritage sector, is desirable but not essential.
The success candidate will have a chance to experience the various aspects of working in a small botanic garden, gaining experience in all aspects of a small and dynamic charity.
It is essential that the post holder has:
• Ensure reactive cleaning is dealt with swiftly
• Ensure reception area is functioning in an efficient and professional manner, giving excellent customer service at all times
• Organise and coordinate on-site services and resource requirements i.e. reception services, mail operations, cleaning operations, security operations and facilities.
• Responsible for the day to day operations and external vendors, providing first line facilities support to ensure that all contract service levels are achieved.
• Co-ordinate maintenance and repair work contractors; including work orders, inspections, etc.
• Ensure contractors are able to meet targets
• Provide accurate and informative monthly reporting on work order performance, H&S and business critical issues
• Movement of incoming and outgoing goods
• Booking and set-up of meeting rooms for corporate hire
• Manage storage areas
• Lock-up duties for the Garden
• Coordinate duty managers
• Drive operational excellence
• Health & Safety qualifications; preferably Managing Safely
• Identify and rectify any Health & Safety Issues
• First Aid certification
• Fire Marshall
• Dealing with security issues